Hive, mail # user - Hive Server 2 Python Client Drivers

Re: Hive Server 2 Python Client Drivers
Stephen Sprague 2013-10-23, 23:21
excellent.  you might try to get it mentioned on this page:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveServer2+Clients

and save some other poor saps from re-inventing the wheel.