HDFS, mail # user - Re: Install hadoop on multiple VMs in 1 laptop like a cluster

Re: Install hadoop on multiple VMs in 1 laptop like a cluster
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-05-31, 14:56
Hi Sai Sai,

You can take a look at that also: http://goo.gl/iXzae

I just did that yesterday for some other folks I'm working with. Maybe
not the best way, but working like a charm.

JM