Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Trunk test failure

+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-07-02, 16:41
Re: Trunk test failure
ah sorry, that would be my fault. i missed adding a file on the
commit. it would be awesome if someone could write a script to list
files that need to be added from a patch file! i was even watching out
for that case when i did the checkin!

i just committed the missing file.

ben