HDFS, mail # user - File Integrity in HDFS

+
Stuti Awasthi 2012-05-01, 09:52
+
Harsh J 2012-05-01, 11:52
+
Stuti Awasthi 2012-05-01, 12:23
Re: File Integrity in HDFS
Harsh J 2012-05-01, 12:41
Yes renames/moves are merely metadata changes, like on your local
filesystem (unless you move across partitions/disks, a concept that wouldn't
apply to a DFS).

--
Harsh J
+