Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...

Re: If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...
Again a voice from the Maven sidelines:

Maven 2.x is becoming increasingly fossilized. The Maven PMC now plans
to release a 3.1 pretty soon. If anyone feels that there are people
marooned in a 2.x environment who must build the source, it would be
good to speak up.