Drill >> mail # dev >> Apache Drill design meeting

Re: Apache Drill design meeting
Ted, All,

> How much interest would there be in having another such meeting at the
> beginning of October in London?  I will be in town for Strata and would
> love to host folks.
That would make a lot of sense to me. London is just 1h flight from Dublin, so great for me. When and where?

In addition, to grow the group I'd like to establish an All-Ireland Drill User Group (it's a small country anyways) so if there are fellow Irish people here, please ping me in a PM.

Cheers,
  Michael

--
Michael Hausenblas