Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> I found a problem of zookeeper with wchs/wchc command

I found a problem of zookeeper with wchs/wchc command
You know, when we exec "echo wchs/wchc | nc 192.168.12.35 2181", zk server
tell us that how many watchers were registed by session and list each of
them.

Once i found that even all zk client close there conn with zk server(these
client registed many watcher on server), and "echo cons | nc 192.168.12.35
2181" told me nothing.

But,  "echo wchs/wchc | nc 192.168.12.35 2181" at this time, there listed
even many old watchers.

So why it happened? Bug?

Anyone else met?