Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 1)

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-11-05, 08:20
+
Flavio Junqueira 2012-11-07, 12:17
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-11-07, 20:43
+
Skye Wanderman-Milne 2012-11-09, 00:26
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-11-12, 16:54
Anyone from hbase team wants to try it out before we close the vote?
Looks like Roman did some basic testing with HBase, so thats helpful.

thanks
mahadev
On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 8:54 AM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 12:20 AM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>>   I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.4.5. This includes
>> the fix for ZOOKEEPER-1560.
>>  Please take a look at the release notes for the jira list.
>>
>>  *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
>>  *** vote closes  12:00  midnight PT on Friday, Nov 9th.***
>>
>>  http://people.apache.org/~mahadev/zookeeper-3.4.5-candidate-1/
>>
>>  Should we release this?
>
> +1 (non-binding)
>
> based on Bigtop testing (HBase 0.94.2, Hadoop 2.0.2-alpha, Giraph
> 0.2-SNAPSHOT, Solr 4.0.0)
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.
+