Hadoop >> mail # general >> Update on hadoop-0.23

+
Arun C Murthy 2011-10-17, 17:17
+
Ted Yu 2011-10-17, 20:27
+
Harsh J 2011-10-19, 01:56
+
Steve Loughran 2011-10-18, 09:36
+
Steve Loughran 2011-10-18, 11:36
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-10-18, 23:40
+
Steve Loughran 2011-10-19, 09:35
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-09-26, 21:07
+
郭顺旭 2011-10-18, 08:52
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-09-26, 22:15
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-09-27, 06:20
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-09-27, 06:40
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-09-27, 19:24
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-09-27, 19:56
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-09-28, 20:55
Re: Update on hadoop-0.23

> As you know, me & my team at HW along with folks at Y do a lot of manual
> testing along with tests like GridMix/PigMix etc.
>
> The basic idea is to test all features of HDFS, MapReduce, Streaming, Pipes
> etc. Similarly for Pig, Hive, Oozie. I'm sure none of this is news to you.
>
> Similarly we test for performance for all aspects of MapReduce.
Why not make the code for these tests available to the community via
Bigtop?
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-09-29, 19:35
+