Hive, mail # user - HS2 ODBC incompatibility

Re: HS2 ODBC incompatibility
Thejas Nair 2013-10-21, 19:01
Yes, the current odbc driver source in hive is not compatible with
hive server2. I am not aware of any body working on it.
But you can download odbc driver add on for hive server2, for free
from the hortonworks website -
http://hortonworks.com/download/download-archives/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE