Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Changing the replication factor of particular file

Changing the replication factor of particular file
Hi,
     Is there any method to change the replication factor of any particular
file.
Means that, if any file is not important then we should decrease its
replication factor and the file that is more important, we should increase
its replication factor.

--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,