MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hdfs questions

Hdfs questions
Hi,

I am having some difficulty in copy data between 2 HDFS filesystems in
Amazon EC2.I want to try to use distcp2 command to see if I can.

-  Where is the distcp2 command in yarn?

- Is it possible to copy data between HDFS using SSL?

- Has anyone copied data between HDFS filesystems in 2 different regions
in Amazon EC2?
+
Peyman Mohajerian 2013-09-10, 16:19