Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.0 (candidate 1)

+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-06, 00:23
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-08, 00:35
+
Camille Fournier 2011-11-08, 00:44
+
Agrawal, Dheeraj 2011-11-10, 15:03
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-08, 00:59
+
Mark Miller 2011-11-08, 14:48
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-16, 02:28
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-16, 02:31
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-16, 07:35
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-16, 19:45
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-16, 21:49
+
Flavio Junqueira 2011-11-16, 22:07
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-11-18, 15:42
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-18, 18:01
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-18, 18:02
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-18, 18:13
+
Ted Dunning 2011-11-18, 22:55
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-19, 05:16
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
> *** vote closes 5pm PT on Saturday, Nov22***

+1. I pulled 3.4.0 into Bigtop and rebuilt the entire stack over here:
    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/RCs/job/Bigtop-trunk-rc-zookeeper-3.4.0/

Folks interested in testing *clients* of ZK can install everything in the usual
manner from packages ([X] stands for centos5, centos6, fedora15, sles11, lucid):
   http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/RCs/job/Bigtop-trunk-rc-zookeeper-3.4.0/label=[X]/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/output/bigtop.repo

I also executed HBase running with this RC:
   http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/RCs/job/Bigtop-rc-smoketest/11/

Thanks,
Roman.
+