Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.0 (candidate 0)

> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
> *** vote closes 5pm PT on Saturday, Nov22***

+1. I pulled 3.4.0 into Bigtop and rebuilt the entire stack over here:
    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/RCs/job/Bigtop-trunk-rc-zookeeper-3.4.0/

Folks interested in testing *clients* of ZK can install everything in the usual
manner from packages ([X] stands for centos5, centos6, fedora15, sles11, lucid):
   http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/RCs/job/Bigtop-trunk-rc-zookeeper-3.4.0/label=[X]/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/output/bigtop.repo

I also executed HBase running with this RC:
   http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/RCs/job/Bigtop-rc-smoketest/11/

Thanks,
Roman.