Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> porting multi() to zookeeper 3.3

+
Ted Yu 2012-06-28, 03:12
+
Marshall McMullen 2012-06-28, 03:17
Re: porting multi() to zookeeper 3.3
My petition was to get this feature into Apache zookeeper 3.3.x
Currently HBase trunk relies on:
    <zookeeper.version>3.4.3</zookeeper.version>

If porting is allowed, I can finish up the remaining work.

Cheers

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 8:17 PM, Marshall McMullen <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey, I wrote most of the multi code and when I wrote it we were still using
> 3.3.x. So I have patches for the 3.3.x branch if you're interested. Let me
> know if you want me to post them in a jira somewhere, or just email them
> directly to you.
>
> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 9:12 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > In several HBase JIRAs, developers tried to resort to multi().
> > The latest effort appeared in HBASE-2611.
> >
> > But there hasn't been consensus when zookeeper 3.4 would be listed as
> > minimum requirement.
> >
> > I wonder how difficult it is to port multi() to zookeeper 3.3.x
> >
> > Cheers

+
Ted Yu 2012-06-28, 03:36
+