Zookeeper, mail # dev - porting multi() to zookeeper 3.3

Re: porting multi() to zookeeper 3.3
Ted Yu 2012-06-28, 03:34
My petition was to get this feature into Apache zookeeper 3.3.x
Currently HBase trunk relies on:
    <zookeeper.version>3.4.3</zookeeper.version>

If porting is allowed, I can finish up the remaining work.

Cheers