Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 1)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-27, 19:23
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-27, 20:40
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-29, 07:50
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-31, 16:41
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2013-01-03, 20:11
+
Thejas Nair 2013-01-04, 02:16
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-04, 08:14
+
Cheolsoo Park 2013-01-04, 09:52
+
Daniel Dai 2013-01-05, 08:08
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-28, 18:01
+
Alan Gates 2012-12-28, 21:30
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-12-28, 22:09
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-12-28, 22:19
+
Daniel Dai 2012-12-28, 22:22
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-12-28, 20:12
[VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.1 (candidate 0)
Hi,

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.10.1. This is a maintenance
release of Pig 0.10.

Keys used to sign the release are available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup

Please download, test, and try it out:

http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.10.1-candidate-0/

Should we release this? Vote closes on next Thursday EOD, Dec 27th.

Thanks,
Daniel
+
Rohini Palaniswamy 2012-12-27, 03:44