Pig >> mail # user >> prep for cassandra storage from pig

+
William Oberman 2011-06-15, 18:17
+
William Oberman 2011-06-15, 19:07
+
Jeremy Hanna 2011-06-15, 19:04
Re: prep for cassandra storage from pig
My problem is the column names are dynamic (a date), and pygmalion seems to
want the column names to be fixed at "compile time" (the script).

--
Will Oberman
Civic Science, Inc.