MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7

+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-17, 19:03
+
Sandy Ryza 2013-04-17, 23:27
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7
+1 (non-binding)
checked sigs and checksums
built and ran some simple jobs on single-node
--
Derek

On Apr 17, 2013, at 18:27, Sandy Ryza wrote:

> +1 (non-binding)
> Built from source and ran a couple of MR examples on a single node cluster.
>
> -Sandy
>

> On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Siddharth Seth
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> +1 (binding).
>> Verified checksums and signature.
>> Built from source tar, deployed a single node cluster (CapacityScheduler)
>> and tried a couple of simple MR jobs.
>>
>> - Sid
>>

>> On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Thomas Graves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> I've created a release candidate (RC0) for hadoop-0.23.7 that I would
>> like
>>> to release.
>>>
>>> This release is a sustaining release with several important bug fixes in
>>> it.
>>>
>>> The RC is available at:
>>> http://people.apache.org/~tgraves/hadoop-0.23.7-candidate-0/
>>> The RC tag in svn is here:
>>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/tags/release-0.23.7-rc0/
>>>
>>> The maven artifacts are available via repository.apache.org.
>>>
>>> Please try the release and vote; the vote will run for the usual 7 days.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Tom Graves

+
Thomas Graves 2013-04-18, 20:16