Kafka >> mail # dev >> move 0.8 back to trunk

move 0.8 back to trunk
The 0.8 branch has stabilized quite a bit now. We still have to look into
some corner cases and performance, but most system tests are now passing. I
think it's time to bring 0.8 back to trunk and let people start trying it.
I think we should just move trunk to an 0.7 branch and then move 0.8 to
trunk. Any objections?

Thanks,

Jun