HBase >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix 1.2 is now available

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix 1.2 is now available
Hi James,

Is this implementation present in the GitHub repo of Phoenix? If yes, can
you provide me the package name/classes?
I haven't got the opportunity to try out Phoenix yet but i would like to
have a look at the implementation.

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

--