Chukwa, mail # dev - Experiment with trunk code

Re: Experiment with trunk code
Bill Graham 2011-02-02, 06:55
No, we're not using MetricsDataLoader or any of the HICC/MySQL
functionality so we should be all good. We use Demux for 5 minute
aggregation and the hourly/daily roll-up processes with our own
summary jobs.