Hadoop, mail # user - Error:Hdfs Client for hadoop using native java api

Re: Error:Hdfs Client for hadoop using native java api
shashwat shriparv 2012-07-19, 16:05
By the way you have these two options
   1.

   Put the configuration files in the classpath, so that the code picks it.
   2.

   Use Configuration.set()<http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.21.0/api/org/apache/hadoop/conf/Configuration.html#set%28java.lang.String,%20java.lang.String%29>to
set the required parameters in the code.

because the configuration may be directing to local file whice code is nt
abl to find

--

Shashwat Shriparv