MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: WholeFileInputFormat

Re: WholeFileInputFormat
Hello Harsh,

I am also interested in implementing WholeFileInputFormat in my map
reduce. If its only an example in Tom White's book, is it just another
example of a custom format? or is there any other InputFormat that is
similar to WholeFileInputFormat?

Regards,
Anit