 From: Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, 12 May 2012 5:20 AM
Subject: 1.7.0 release soon?

I'd like to roll a 1.7.0 candidate release soon.

The current list of unresolved issues for 1.7.0 is at:

  http://s.apache.org/avro170

I'll be going through this, committing things that are ready or that I can make ready, and pushing the remainder to 1.7.1 or 1.8.0.

Are there issues that you'd like to get into 1.7.0 that are not in that list?

Doug