MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to identify datanodes in a cluster

How to identify datanodes in a cluster
All,

My questions
-       If I have multiple Hadoop clusters, how do I make put which DataNode is configured to which NameNode? Similary  Task Tracker to JobTracker?
-       Can I install Map and Reduce on separate Nodes? Is there any usecase to support this configuration.

Thanks,
Savitha