Sqoop >> mail # user >> MySQLNonTransientConnectionException

MySQLNonTransientConnectionException
David - let's continue the conversation at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]- please subscribe to it if you haven't
already.

Regarding the exception you're getting, can you re-run with the --verbose
flag and attach the entire console output?
Also, what's the entire Sqoop command you're running?

Is the full error:
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Too
many connections ?

If so, in /etc/my.cnf, you may need to increase max_connections

[mysqld]
max_connections
Regards, Kathleen