MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Cannot create a new Jira issue for MapReduce

+
Benoy Antony 2012-08-09, 20:10
+
Ted Yu 2012-08-09, 20:19
+
Robert Evans 2012-08-09, 20:38
+
Steve Loughran 2012-08-09, 23:33
+
Benoy Antony 2012-08-09, 23:37
+
Benoy Antony 2012-08-09, 23:40
+
Jun Ping Du 2012-08-12, 02:14
+
Ted Yu 2012-08-12, 04:17
+
Jun Ping Du 2012-08-12, 08:20
Re: Cannot create a new Jira issue for MapReduce
Hi Benoy,

Yes, many users have been reporting errors interacting with ASF JIRA today.
The good folks at ASF INFRA are aware of the issue and are looking into it.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera