MapReduce, mail # dev - Cannot create a new Jira issue for MapReduce

Re: Cannot create a new Jira issue for MapReduce
Aaron T. Myers 2012-08-09, 20:16
Hi Benoy,

Yes, many users have been reporting errors interacting with ASF JIRA today.
The good folks at ASF INFRA are aware of the issue and are looking into it.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera