MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Cannot create a new Jira issue for MapReduce

Re: Cannot create a new Jira issue for MapReduce
Hi Benoy,

Yes, many users have been reporting errors interacting with ASF JIRA today.
The good folks at ASF INFRA are aware of the issue and are looking into it.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera