Hive >> mail # user >> Creating external table poiting to s3 folder with files not loading data

Re: Creating external table poiting to s3 folder with files not loading data
Fernando,
It is more likely related to your SerDe and the underlying data not
matching up to it and than being related to the table being external
on S3.

Mark