Flume >> mail # dev >> Accidental push to ASF repo

Accidental push to ASF repo
Hi,

Earlier today, I accidentally pushed one of my local development branches to the ASF repo, causing a bunch of commit mails to be sent. Those who filter out the commits list is unlikely to have noticed this. I deleted the branch immediately. I apologize for this error, and will be more careful in the future.

Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan