Hadoop >> mail # general >> HDFS-1623 branching strategy

+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-07-07, 20:43
+
Todd Lipcon 2011-07-07, 21:30
+
Eli Collins 2011-07-07, 21:33
+
Dhruba Borthakur 2011-07-08, 07:04
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-07-08, 19:22
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-07-08, 19:52
+
sanjay Radia 2011-07-08, 21:03
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-07-08, 21:40
+
Steve Loughran 2011-07-19, 10:00
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2011-07-19, 15:10
+
Suresh Srinivas 2011-07-19, 17:02
Re: HDFS-1623 branching strategy
On 07/08/2011 12:22 PM, Suresh Srinivas wrote:
> This is a critical feature for HDFS. This proposal is not exactly
> what I had envisioned. Why don�t we meet again to discuss and come up
> with a proposal for branching and development-process?

Suresh,

What are your concerns with this proposal?

Thanks,

Doug
+
Jakob Homan 2011-07-08, 22:40