Zookeeper >> mail # user >> The State of Python Zookeeper libraries and collaboration

+
Ben Bangert 2012-05-17, 00:50
+
Mark Gius 2012-05-17, 16:24
+
Ben Bangert 2012-05-17, 21:41
+
Alan D. Cabrera 2012-05-18, 03:24
Re: The State of Python Zookeeper libraries and collaboration
Are your patches to Jute available somewhere?

Mark

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 8:24 PM, Alan D. Cabrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On May 17, 2012, at 2:41 PM, Ben Bangert wrote:
>
> > If someone comes up with a pure Python client to Zookeeper, I'd be happy
> > to work on supporting that as well but its a bit beyond the level of
> > direct involvement I can provide.
>
> I'm still goofing around with a pure Python client.  I've modified the
> Jute compiler to also generate the requests and response objects in Python:
>
> http://pastie.org/3928662
>
> It seems to be communicating w/ the Zookeeper instances at work perfectly
> fine but we don't use SASL.
>
> I'm a novice Python programmer and this is a simple exercise for me to cut
> my teeth on.
>

> Regards,
> Alan

+