MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Hadoop Common API docs

Re: Hadoop Common API docs
Harsh J 2013-03-17, 00:04
The RunJar class's API isn't for "public" consumption, and is an internal
class of Apache Hadoop, which may explain its lack of public facing docs.
Its implementation however, is simple enough to read through, and you can
find it at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/util/RunJar.java?view=markup
.

--