Accumulo >> mail # dev >> JIRA Etiquette / Hackathon Projects

+
Drew Farris 2012-10-08, 15:13
Re: JIRA Etiquette / Hackathon Projects
At some point we had default assignees, so I believe they should be fair
game. If there aren't any patches and it's been open for a while, I think
that's an even stronger case to work on it (speaking of which, I think I
have a ticket or two I need to finish up!).

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Drew Farris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> A question about JIRA etiquette in the context of the Accumulo project:
>
> If an issue is assigned, but has a state of 'open' (as opposed to 'in
> progress'), is it considered rude for someone else to begin work on
> the issue? Are those tickets only marked as 'unassigned' fair game?
>
> I'm reviewing tickets to develop a list of issues people could work at
> the upcoming Accumulo Hackathon. I want to be sure that I do not
> suggest anything that someone is either in the middle of working or is
> substantially invested in.
>
> Are there particular tickets that any of you think would be good
> candidates to work during the Hackathon?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Drew

+
Brian Femiano 2012-10-08, 15:30