From: Jian He [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 10:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Yarn 2.2 docs or examples?

Hi Raymond

You may get some help from https://github.com/hortonworks/simple-yarn-app.
It's a simple app written with YARN-beta API

Thanks,
Jian

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 6:46 PM, Liu, Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi

        I am playing with YARN 2.2, try to porting some code from pre-beta API on to the stable API. While both the wiki doc and API doc for 2.2.0 seems still stick with the old API. Though I could find some help from http://hortonworks.com/blog/stabilizing-yarn-apis-for-apache-hadoop-2-beta-and-beyond/ I still find it pretty hard figure out what's the correct way to use 2.2 API. Since a lot of API changes and some NM / AMRM client API added. I have to dig into the commit log or try to find some clue from the unit test case.

        So is there any docs or example I can take a look for reference?

Best Regards,
Raymond Liu
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE