HBase, mail # user - report generating tools for HBase

+
Manoj Babu 2012-12-06, 03:32
+
Sonal Goyal 2012-12-06, 04:01
+
Hien Luu 2012-12-06, 05:14
Re: report generating tools for HBase
Sonal Goyal 2012-12-06, 07:51
Hi Hein,

Thanks for your kind words. A good number of companies have been evaluating
Crux, I am not sure if any of them have already move to production. Any
other questions, please feel free to write to me directly.

Best Regards,
Sonal
Real Time Analytics for BigData <https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux>

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Hien Luu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Crux is pretty cool.  Is this being used in production?
>
> Hien
>

> ________________________________

+
ac@...) 2012-12-06, 08:48