HBase >> mail # user >> report generating tools for HBase

Re: report generating tools for HBase
Hi Hein,

Thanks for your kind words. A good number of companies have been evaluating
Crux, I am not sure if any of them have already move to production. Any
other questions, please feel free to write to me directly.

Best Regards,
Sonal
Real Time Analytics for BigData <https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux>

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>