HBase >> mail # user >> How is pig so much faster than my java MR job?

Re: How is pig so much faster than my java MR job?
Java MR code is not optimized/efficiently written while Pig is highly optimized? Can you give us more details on what exactly you are trying to do and how your Java MR code is written, how many MR jobs for Java vs Pig and so on

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android