Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Abhijeet Gaikwad

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-09-05, 18:13
+
Alexander Lorenz 2012-09-05, 19:43
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2012-09-05, 18:16
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-09-05, 18:31
+
Kathleen Ting 2012-09-05, 18:32
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Sqoop Committer - Abhijeet Gaikwad
Thanks Jarcec, Arvind, Cheolsoo,Kate and most importantly - PMC.

I will try my best not to disappoint the community.

Thanks,
Abhijeet
On 6 Sep 2012 00:03, "Kathleen Ting" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Congrats Abhijeet!
>
> On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Cheolsoo Park <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Congrat! Abhijeet!
> >

> > On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 11:16 AM, Arvind Prabhakar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Heartiest Congratulations Abhijeet, and thanks for your hard work!
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Arvind Prabhakar

> Gaikwad
> he has