Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is there a style file for NetBeans?

+
David Medinets 2013-03-05, 02:26
+
Christopher 2013-03-05, 04:03
+
David Medinets 2013-03-05, 04:27
+
Christopher 2013-03-05, 23:44
Re: Is there a style file for NetBeans?
There's also the maven-formatter-plugin [1] which looks both awesome and
incredibly powerful.

[1]: https://code.google.com/p/maven-java-formatter-plugin/
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 6:44 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was unable to find a way to convert our Eclipse formatter to a
> checkstyle file... but I suspect one could be created manually. I
> think this would be good to do, if somebody has the time or patience,
> so we can run it every build.
>
> --
> Christopher L Tubbs II
> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
>

> On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:27 PM, David Medinets
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > There seems to be roughly 84,000 checkstyle errors in trunk (1.6) just
> > using mvn checkstyle:checkstyle. Would you know how to develop a
> > better checkstyle check designed for Accumulo's style?
> >
> > Admittedly this is not a high priority but it would provide an
> > opportunity for people not familiar with the source code to make or
> > suggest patches.
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:03 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >> There's a checkstyle plugin for NetBeans, but you'd probably have to
> >> customize the templates for new comments. We could also enforce style
> >> with the maven-checkstyle-plugin.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Christopher L Tubbs II
> >> http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii