Accumulo, mail # dev - Backporting ProxyServer for 1.4.2

+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-23, 14:53
+
Eric Newton 2013-03-23, 15:50
+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-23, 16:29
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-23, 16:52
+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-23, 22:11
Re: Backporting ProxyServer for 1.4.2
Josh Elser 2013-03-23, 15:14
But since 1.4.2 (and now 1.4.3) have already been released, what good would
that do you? It sounds like you would have to install a new version no
matter what.

Do you mean you're stuck on a 1.4 series version? If that's the case, it
would depend on the patch, but I'd probably be ok with it as long as you
don't require a 1.4.4 to deploy the change.