Pig >> mail # dev >> Better map support?

Re: Better map support?
Hi Jon,

I think an "INVERSE_MAP" would be a good use case. Also, instead of (or in
addition to) KEYSET we should have KEYLIST which does not  eliminate
duplicate values.

I would like to help on this if needed, please let me know if you have a
JIRA against this.

Thanks,
Prashant