Hive >> mail # user >> How to revert metastore of hive after HA has been disabled?

How to revert metastore of hive after HA has been disabled?
Hi,

I am using Cloudera Manager 4.5 and I have enabled HA. This requires update
of the hive metastore to accommodate the HA feature, which I did and it's
working.
But now I disabled HA and I want to revert the metastore of hive to the
normal mode.

How can I do this?
Will I have to do a dump of the metastore db and manually change to the
correct hostname of the namenode?
Is there an easier workaround?

Thanks,
Austin