HBase >> mail # dev >> Default hadoop version for 0.94?

+
lars hofhansl 2013-10-09, 23:01
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-09, 23:04
+
lars hofhansl 2013-10-09, 23:16
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-10-10, 00:13
+
lars hofhansl 2013-10-17, 18:09
Re: Default hadoop version for 0.94?
+1 from me as well. Keep on moving forward.

Does this mean we can delete some old API compatibility code soon? I <3
deleting code ;)
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:09 AM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So this is a resounding: "Maybe"? :)
>

> I think we should change the default. HBase should be built from source
> for a specific version of Hadoop anyway.
>
> Ted said +1.
>
> Any other opinions?
>

> -- Lars
>

> ________________________________