Pig >> mail # dev >> org.apache.pig.Main terminates unexpectedly

Re: org.apache.pig.Main terminates unexpectedly
If you put a debugger, it seems parser gets a EOF when grunt starts. This
happens on a mac machine (is that what you have observed as well?). It
works as expected on linux. Im not sure why so..

Thanks,
Aniket

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"