Accumulo >> mail # user >> RE: [External]  Re: Accumulo setup on Ubuntu VirtualBox

+
Korb, Michael [USA] 2012-10-17, 20:57
+
David Medinets 2012-10-17, 21:19
+
David Medinets 2012-10-17, 21:23
+
Korb, Michael [USA] 2012-10-19, 14:53
Re: [External] Re: Accumulo setup on Ubuntu VirtualBox
No trick. Do you have a firewall running? Check the log files. Delete
the VM and start over is my favorite move. FYI, I have tweaked the
stackscript a bit more to use the hostname instead of localhost in
hadoop and accumulo config files. And added a port or two to the
firewall rules.