Pig >> mail # user >> Fwd: Advice :: Possible commit

Fwd: Advice :: Possible commit
Hi Users,

I've been trying to follow the procedure described in the following page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/HowToContribute and sent an
email to the pig development mailing list in order to get some kind of
approval for the commit that I'm proposing, however this far I have the
feeling that it might not be getting in consideration even though I got a
reply (No response since more than 10 days ago). Could you give me some
advice in what should be the next steps, share any previous experience
about the contribution process or provide me the email of some key
contacts?

Regards
Alan