Accumulo, mail # user - Single Sign-On with Accumulo

Re: Single Sign-On with Accumulo
John Vines 2012-12-04, 16:42
Accumulo 1.4 handles all of it's security internally, so you can't rely on
an external service for managing the user space. However, you can have a
web service which handles passing accumulo credentials down into the system
so you don't have to worry about the web service doing anything too
elaborate.

Accumulo 1.5 is slated to have a pluggable security structure, which will
support a variety of SSO mechanisms.

John