I've been operating under waiting until mid-next week before I start
harassing people about getting feature patches finalized for commit.
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 3:26 PM, Christopher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I didn't get a lot of timely feedback earlier this week, and even for
> the feedback I did receive, I've been moderately incapacitated with a
> cold this week, but it seems like I'm now getting some good feedback
> on ReviewBoard for this patch.
> If we want it in 1.6.0 (and I think we do), I will need additional
> time to address the issues raised so far. I'm committed to making Sean
> Hickey's work on 802 happen for 1.6.0, and I can merge it in next
> week, unless there are objections. (It is doubtful that I can address
> all the issues raised on ReviewBoard today.)
> Christopher L Tubbs II